General Category > Yate based projects

Single Computer, multiple BTS and BladeRF

(1/1)

commeng7:
I'm working on a project with a single computer that has multiple copies of yate (in separate Linux containers) and multiple bladeRFs attached.  My question is where in the code can I differential between the bladeRFs so that each instance of yate connects to a separate Radio and there is no interference?

marian:
Unfortunately there is no support to open a specific device.

psilvao:

--- Quote from: commeng7 on July 25, 2016, 01:35:19 PM ---I'm working on a project with a single computer that has multiple copies of yate (in separate Linux containers) and multiple bladeRFs attached.  My question is where in the code can I differential between the bladeRFs so that each instance of yate connects to a separate Radio and there is no interference?

--- End quote ---

Interesting your query, you indicate that there is no interference, that points to an interference of emission and reception by bladerf?

If so, you must make a coverage map, to know how far the coverage of emission and reception of bladerf arrives, a spectrum analyzer could help you, they are not cheap devices but it is the most accurate, or maybe you do the tests in a more craft with a phone + software and evaluate its coverage.

Greetings,
Pablo

Ps: are you using LXC or Docker?

marian:
Update:
Meanwhile support for opening a specific device was added in ybladerf.conf:
[general]
serial=BOARD_SERIAL_NUMBER

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version