Author Topic: How do i clear the online subscribers list  (Read 7309 times)

Eliddell

• View Profile
How do i clear the online subscribers list
« on: December 29, 2016, 12:46:29 PM »
I have two phones working with my yateBTS, but even when i disconnect them or even shut them down completely, they still show up in the "online subscribers"

I am wondering if i need to set an expiration and if so how?  or how i can manually clear that list.

Also i am using regEx ".*" for my subscribers list, but even when a phone registers it doesn't show up in the list subscribers.  is that a bug or intentional?

thanks in advance

Monica Tepelus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: How do i clear the online subscribers list
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 04:08:25 AM »
List subscribers contains the manually defined subscribers. If you are using regexp, you won't see any subscribers in that page.

Eliddell

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 09:01:14 AM »
ok i figured that, but online subscribers doesn't seem to refresh when a device goes offline it remains in the online subscribers tab.. how do i force a refresh of that list.

Monica Tepelus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 02:50:15 AM »
The content of the page is not refreshed automatically. Did you click on it again or moved to other tab and back?

Eliddell

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 08:32:02 PM »
I mean yes I refreshed the browser, but the list seems to only update   while it's running.  Meaning, if I disconnect a device from the network  while Yates is running, it will eventually show that device as gone. But if I shut down Yate with two devices connected then restart it with those devices turned off. It still shows those devices

Monica Tepelus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2017, 02:27:55 AM »
That's normal. If yate is stopped when phone sends detach from network it will miss that event. The phone will be marked as away after a specific time if it doesn't register to the network again.

Tom

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2017, 03:06:11 AM »
How do I decrease the time required for yate to remove a disconnected phone from the network?

Monica Tepelus

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2017, 02:50:46 AM »
You can change tmsi_expire in ybts.conf and it will be applied to new registrations after yate is restarted.