Yate server > Yate server for Google Voice

Multiple GV Connections

(1/2) > >>

kcghost:
Need some help configuring YATE to allow multiple Google Voice accounts (one per SIP).

I followed this guide to set up one (which was excellent and works very well): http://yate.null.ro/pmwiki/index.php?n=Main.ConnectingToGoogleVoice

I tried adding another GV (under a different name) to accfile.conf, added another in_line line to regexroute.conf and used :
$sip_username^=username_out

to establish contexts under which to define the large block of outgoing rules, taking care to replace references to GoogleVoice with whichever name I used to define the specific Google Voice account defined in accfile.conf.

The result is only one GoogleVoice seems to work at one time, with both SIP accounts using it.

Any help is very much appreciated.

I am new to using YATE or any other software PBX. I tried configuring Asterisk and Freeswitch to do this but could not find very good information on how to do it. Whether it was finding a good guide or the organization of the software itself I found YATE to be much simpler.

Diana Cionoiu:
So here is the deal. You have an incoming and an outgoing side.

Routing like regexroute.conf it's the binding force.

So on incoming you have the sip users let's say 101 and 102 and on ougoing gvoice users like gv1 and gv2.

If you want sip user 101 to make calls like gv1 you need to make some context in regexroute ( i have a rough idea, i don't know exactly but this is the principle). That context has to say something like if callerid is 101 pleasesend the call using the account gv1 ( use can use the parameter line for that).

td762:
I've spend the last four hours attempting to configure my Yate server to handle multiple Google Voice connections. I've been able to get incoming connections to work fine, but outgoing calls seem to only appear to be called from line=GoogleVoice1. So I'm thinking at this point, it is the outgoing portion of the script that is error. I'd appreciate if someone could shed some light and guide me through this. Appreciate it

--- Code: ---${username}^$=-;error=noauth
^\([1-9][0-9]\{6\}\)$=jingle/1MYAREACODE\1@voice.google.com;line=GoogleVoice1;\
ojingle_version=0;ojingle_flags=noping;redirectcount=5;checkcalled=false;dtmfmethod=rfc2833
^\([1-9][0-9]\{2\}[1-9][0-9]\{6\}\)$=jingle/1\1@voice.google.com;line=GoogleVoice1;\
ojingle_version=0;ojingle_flags=noping;redirectcount=5;checkcalled=false;dtmfmethod=rfc2833
^\(+\?1[1-9][0-9]\{2\}[1-9][0-9]\{6\}\)$=jingle/\1@voice.google.com;line=GoogleVoice1;\

^\([1-9][0-9]\{6\}\)$=jingle/MYAREACODE\1@voice.google.com;line=GoogleVoice2;\
^\([1-9][0-9]\{2\}[1-9][0-9]\{6\}\)$=jingle/1\1@voice.google.com;line=GoogleVoice2;\
^\(+\?1[1-9][0-9]\{2\}[1-9][0-9]\{6\}\)$=jingle/\1@voice.google.com;line=GoogleVoice2;\

^\([1-9][0-9]\{6\}\)$=jingle/1MYAREACODE\1@voice.google.com;line=GoogleVoice3;\
^\([1-9][0-9]\{2\}[1-9][0-9]\{6\}\)$=jingle/1\1@voice.google.com;line=GoogleVoice3;\
^\(+\?1[1-9][0-9]\{2\}[1-9][0-9]\{6\}\)$=jingle/\1@voice.google.com;line=GoogleVoice3;\

--- End code ---

marian:
Hi,

Your called party number matching rules are the same.
The first match will be always used.
That's why the calls go on the first account.

td762:

--- Quote from: marian on June 19, 2013, 01:22:09 AM ---Hi,

Your called party number matching rules are the same.
The first match will be always used.
That's why the calls go on the first account.

--- End quote ---

Hi Marian, I appreciate your kind reply. Could you specifically point out which line of my script reflects the 'called party number' that I have to change, and also what should this be changed to? Much appreciated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version