Yate client > Linux

how to modify the yate client's ui

(1/1)

mingg:
I want to modify the yate client's ui, and add some new functions into the configuration.
I use qt designer to modify the yate/Share/Skins/Default/settings.ui to add a combo box into the configuration interface.
However, I also need to add a slot to do something. Anybody knows how to add a slot and connect the signal, emitting by my combo box, to the slot that I defined?

marian:
QComboBox selection changed (the activated() signal) is automatically signaled by QtWindow (see QtWindow::doInit() in qt4client.cpp).
The handler for it can be implemented in any ClientLogic descendent. See ClientLogic::select(), the handler for UI selection change notifications (Ref. yatecbase.h, engine/ClientLogic.cpp)

Tell me if you need more info.

mingg:

--- Quote from: marian on June 04, 2014, 12:46:05 AM ---QComboBox selection changed (the activated() signal) is automatically signaled by QtWindow (see QtWindow::doInit() in qt4client.cpp).
The handler for it can be implemented in any ClientLogic descendent. See ClientLogic::select(), the handler for UI selection change notifications (Ref. yatecbase.h, engine/ClientLogic.cpp)

Tell me if you need more info.

--- End quote ---

Thank you very much!!!!marian!
What you said is what I need! Thanks!

ganapathi:
hi

please help me the procedure to extend the yate client source code and build. Am unable to build / modify yate client UI

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version