Author Topic: how to modify the yate client's ui  (Read 8803 times)

mingg

• View Profile
how to modify the yate client's ui
« on: June 03, 2014, 10:04:42 PM »
I want to modify the yate client's ui, and add some new functions into the configuration.
I use qt designer to modify the yate/Share/Skins/Default/settings.ui to add a combo box into the configuration interface.
However, I also need to add a slot to do something. Anybody knows how to add a slot and connect the signal, emitting by my combo box, to the slot that I defined?

marian

• View Profile
Re: how to modify the yate client's ui
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 12:46:05 AM »
QComboBox selection changed (the activated() signal) is automatically signaled by QtWindow (see QtWindow::doInit() in qt4client.cpp).
The handler for it can be implemented in any ClientLogic descendent. See ClientLogic::select(), the handler for UI selection change notifications (Ref. yatecbase.h, engine/ClientLogic.cpp)

Tell me if you need more info.

mingg

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 01:16:26 AM »
QComboBox selection changed (the activated() signal) is automatically signaled by QtWindow (see QtWindow::doInit() in qt4client.cpp).
The handler for it can be implemented in any ClientLogic descendent. See ClientLogic::select(), the handler for UI selection change notifications (Ref. yatecbase.h, engine/ClientLogic.cpp)

Tell me if you need more info.

Thank you very much!!!!marian!
What you said is what I need! Thanks!

ganapathi

• View Profile
    • Optimal Đ¡asual Dating - Authentic Damsels
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2017, 07:30:57 AM »
hi

please help me the procedure to extend the yate client source code and build. Am unable to build / modify yate client UI