OpenLTE > YateBTS

Yate Mini Core

(1/2) > >>

vld:
Hello ,
We buy Yate Mini Core . Try to do installation .
And I cannot configure internal SS7 links . In this moment I have all modules (UCN,HLR,STP) in status Disconnected .
Could You help ?

afk:
Hello vld,

Please provide us the serial number of your equipment or your company name, to recognize your order.

Thank you very much.

afk:
Thank you for your answer, please start the openvpn.service (systemctl restart openvpn@hostedcore.service) in order to connect to equipment and debug.
(Is not enabled on start-up by default)

afk:

--- Quote from: vld on June 28, 2018, 11:15:02 PM ---Hello ,
We buy Yate Mini Core . Try to do installation .
And I cannot configure internal SS7 links . In this moment I have all modules (UCN,HLR,STP) in status Disconnected .
Could You help ?

--- End quote ---

In order to configure internal SS7 links you need to access MMI and check network settings (SS7 section) and then each equipment SS7 settings.
The MiniCore was pre-configured on 00101 test network, I saw that you've edit the settings  (I suppose) to match your network.

I will try to connect to MMI and recheck the whole configuration.
I prefer to not touch any config files from the server(MiniCore) myself as the MMI already is capable to edit/configure the network and the equipments.

vld:
"Thank you for your answer, please start the openvpn.service (systemctl restart openvpn@hostedcore.service) in order to connect to equipment and debug.
(Is not enabled on start-up by default)"
I did it . May be we can move to Skype ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version